Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to Manufacture Locally for Apparel and Sewn Products
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
If you are planning to produce apparel or sewn products, this session is for you! In an interactive and supportive environment, you’ll learn how to set-up and manage your own manufacturing operation or use contract manufacturers.
We will cover key considerations including:
• Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
• Information and referrals to local factories and manufacturing resources
• Acquiring facilities and where to look
• Zoning and Permitting Issues
• Obtaining financing
• Addressing legal issues and documentation requirements
• Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
• Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community
Presenters: Janet Lees, Director of Programs and Communications, SFMade